Re: [IP] erratic 2am sugars/bad soft set site change/temp basal orbolus?

In a message dated 4/22/99 7:07:43 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Second question, I use soft sets and when I do a set change, I find that
 leaving my old set in for 2-3 hours keeps me pretty well within range.
 However, when I have to change due to a bad site or irritation, I go high
 (mid 200 range usually). Would a higher temp basal for 2-3 hours work or
 maybe a bolus?

How does this work, leaving the old set in?  This is the second time I have
heard about it.  I'm sure there is a good reason behind it but I can't figure
it out.

In the dark,