[IP] Just went live

I am sitting here at Georgetown University Hospital(with my PowerBook G3) 2
hours after having the pump go live with Humalog.  I am stoked....

Mason

"Gee, no......G3!"

Netstreet Networks, L.L.C. - No Brakes HTML and Database.......
                 -  Very Y2K Compliant -
http://www.netstreet.net/
email:   email @ redacted
cell:    703-626-5532
PGP key available for encrypted transmissions