Re: [IP] re; leg things

In a message dated 4/22/99 2:06:40 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Well, actually no. I really haven't tried wearing a SKIRT. I'd
 probably look a little funny in it. My 15 year old does this quite
 well, thank you :-)    Seriously, she wears the pump between her legs
 turned ever so slightly to the front. Hasn't been a problem. >>

When I wear a skirt or a pair of pants, I wear the pum cliped to the
waistband.  Dresses have been my only challenge.  I never thought about
hiding it.   Am I weird?  I feel like I've missed the beginning of a joke.