[IP] Re: glycosylated hemoglobin

While the numbers that you mentioned (20% over upper limits of normal, and 1%
over) sound like hugely different goals, I think they may actually be talking
about roughly the same number.  You see if "normal" HgbA1c is 4-7 %, one
might say that you don't want to be more than 1% higher, meaning 8 %.
Another way of saying it is that 20 % of 7 is 1.4, so you don't want to be
higher than 8.4% on your lab test.  I hope I didn't just make it more

Happy Pumping.  Linda