[IP] FastTake Adaptor and Interface Cable

For anyone who has a FastTake meter- I e-mailed Lifescan at the address
posted a few days ago on this message board and today I received the adaptor
and the FastTake adaptor.  The interface cable is backordered and will be
sent later.  I am impressed!! I e-mailed them on the 19th and received it
today (the 22nd).  If you are interested, the address is
email @ redacted  Include your full name and address.
Annette, KY RN (Josh's mom-15 year old dx'd 8/91)  ~~~GO WILDCATS~~~