Re: [IP] Info for blind pumper wannabe

I think either of the pumps would work well with a blind person I have
several blind people in my family none due to diabetes but if you will have
the perwson memorize the mumber of beeps for each operation there is not a
reason they can't use the pump to good effect.  My nephew programs his vcr
and uses a cd player and records form tapes to tape on a stereo system.  Does
his own laundry and is very independent even cooks for himself.  He is a
writer and is in the blind writers league here hae has not published but it
is only a matter of time.  Give that lady a pump and watch her go.
Don with penguins in a row.
p.s.  can you show me how to make a simple penguin?