[IP] no delivery alarm

>> Can someone with a Minimed 506 tell me how to stop the no delivery alarm?
I was given the manual for the 505 (not very helpful!) and the
instructions in there (press SEL then ACT) didn't work when I got the
alarm (continuous high-pitched beep which lasted for about 5
minutes). I am assuming it was a clogged line as the insulin wasn't
coming out before it went off, then when I bolused 8 units it got to
7.2 and then went off. <<

You should call Minimed customer support at the 800 number on the back
of our pump.  Someone will help you ascertain what's wrong, or whether
your pump needs to be checked out at Sylmar headquarters.  (They will
fedex you a replacement if that's the case.)

ActiveName: +lee