[IP] Humalog in pumps - info for the endo - correction

To the person who's trying to educate their endo about Humalog in the pump,
I wrote:

>There's also a reference to it in the January 1999 Clinical Practice
>Recommendations, published by the ADA. Try this link, find the section
>titled: "S87 Continuous Subcutaneous Insulin Infusion". Print it out, hand
>it to your endo.

Here's the link I left out (ooops - brain flatulence):

There's an interesting link in the bibliography at the end of this article
as well, which might be of general interest:

This 1997 test deals with the stability of Lispro in insulin pumps. Nothing
earth shattering, but interesting.
Bob Burnett

mailto:email @ redacted