Re: [IP] aspirin and eyes

In a message dated 04/22/1999 12:44:36 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< That the risks in taking AN aspirin , or even 1/2, which is what a lot
 of people do for heart reasons, are far outweighed by the benefits.   >>

Thanks!  I'm finding out more and more that my docs are rather behind the
times in things.    Talked to a guy at work today about his pump.  Seems his
doc and mine are in the same office but he uses Humalog in his pump and mine
says she has never heard for it.

I'm doc shopping as of today!!