Re: [IP] re; leg things

This brings to mind my experimenting on where to  wear the pump.  One place I
tried and will not try it there again.  I put it in the fly of a pair of
briefs.  I did it because I discovered there was all that space. Between the
2 layers of fabric.  Well, I tried it and it lasted about 5 minutes.  It
makes a very strange bulge, it makes a man walk funny, it pulls your shorts
down, and it doesn't make a mans equipment comfortable.  Yes, I know this may
sound stupid but Remember Nothing tired Nothing Ventured!
Mr B 523
(Nasty Ben)