[IP] Re: creative solutions

> From: email @ redacted
> Subject: Re: [IP] Old VS. New
> I just got some new sets with both tapes also.  Minimed said in an insert
> that because of many requests, they are now sending both tapes.
> Glenn

I'm in a bind with these tapes.  The old one was great in terms of sticking but
caused major site irritation for me.  The new tape is much gentler and falls off in
no time.  What's a woman to do?!?!

> Several people havereported that they use an anti-perspirant under the site.

Does this really work?

> From: email @ redacted
> Subject: Re: [IP] leg things
> There have been several ways I have found to wear my pump, hopefully one of
> theses will help.

It's the small things that make me love this list, the fact that I now know to wear
the pump in the *side* of my bra, not the front.  And after reading about someone
else who wore the pump in a baby sock, I was intrigued.  So. . . off to Target
today to find some.  I wanted some w/o a heel--those little baby tube socks.  All I
could find was Winnie the Pooh, which less than thrilled me.  But I found something
else--baby mittens!  You know those little mittens they put on babies to keep them
from scratching themselves?  They are the perfect size to use for stashing the pump
in the bra, w/o rubbing against the plastic all day.  And the matching booties will
work like a charm if I want to wear the pump clipped to the inside of pants or a
skirt.  Also went out and invested in some Fray Stop (or whatever it's called), so
I'm good to go.  Off to New Orleans for a short vacation with all my funky new
Thanks to all who made suggestions!