Re: [IP] leg things

There have been several ways I have found to wear my pump, hopefully one of
theses will help.
1.  I went to a wedding and wore a very figure flattering dress, fortunately
the dress wasn't so tight that you could see everything, but it was long so I
bought a pair of the thigh shapers nylons and wore the pump on the inside of
my leg, not very convenient if you cross your legs, but as the night went on,
the pump adjusted itself, and it worked out really well.
2.a) When I wear pants I either put the pump in a baby sock and safety pin it
to the inside seem, somewhere accessible of course.
  b) or I wear a pair of knee socks and put it in the sock, if the socks are
tight enough the pump stays put.
  Other than that I have tried the thigh thing, and it isn't very convenient,
it comes unclipped a lot, and even after I modified the garter, and put
suspender clips on it instead, which holds it together way better than the
garter clips, it still pulls my underwear down, and slides down my leg and
feels frumpy.  I heard someone say they bought a money belt that you wear
around your waist, haven't tried that one yet, but it sounds like it would
work great.  I guess we all have to face the fact that we cannot be to
revealing wearing a pump, if we want to walk around in bathing suits then
someone definitely is gonna catch on that we are wearing it...  Other than
that I think that we have all found incredibly genius ways of hiding the
pump.  Clap Clap!!!!