[IP] keep it all!!!

Donna wrote:

> You know they could have at least given you the rest of the bottle!
>>email @ redacted wrote:
>>  noted on the bill that One Touch fingerstick glucoses ran $22 each.
>>  Guess I should quit complaining of the costs of glucose strips...

Mke sure you take ALL that stuff!  The bottle of ketodiastix they put in your
bathroom...the bottles of lotion...all those alchohol wipes they put in your
little vomit tray...If it entered your room, you have been billed for it.

sara - whose insurance paid northwestern medical center for $95 worth of
gauze pads!!!!! (which, incidentally, was $18 OVER the usual and customary