[IP] leg things

Can someone explain again how to wear the pump on your leg without a huge bulge?
I know various people have said about the cycling shorts thing, but I
tried that and I can't see how to do it without a big bulge (even if
you're wearing a skirt) and/or looking very strange when you're
In fact, the only place I've found that doesn't bulge too much is in
the bra (at the centre, not the side), but that's not always very