[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V3 #88

Hi all - sorry for the vague subject.  I am in the middle of a move
(literally - the truck is ALMOST full - of course they've been saying
this for 3 hours and we are on our second day of loading).

Because I am in the middle of a move, I don't have access to my own
computer but wanted to thank everyone for their advice on basals - I'm
working on it - and also wanted to request (I can't do it personally
because I don't have access to "older" emails) the person who has a 24
hour bg sugar sheet to please send me a copy - I should be back up and
checking email tomorrow or saturday.

Thanks everyone! Hitting the road...