Re: [IP] no delivery alarm

In a message dated 04/22/1999 4:58:56 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Can someone with a Minimed 506 tell me how to stop the no delivery alarm?
To shut the alarm off press and hold sel until the  msg starts to flash then
act.  If you don't want the alarm to go off again in couple of seconds, put
the pump in suspend mode until you change the set.

Whenever I get this alarm I am always somewhere where I cannot immediately
drop everything and change the set.  I keep a bottle of insulin and a syringe
with me at all times just in case of situations like this.  By putting the
pump in suspend mode I don't keep beeping every couple minutes.