[IP] Oxford and Humalog

Dear pumpers,

    I attended a meeting of pumpers in New York City last night, which was
really great.  There is a woman there who does not have access to a
computer, and wants to know if there is anyone in the greater New York area
who uses humalog in the pump, and who has an Oxford doctor who approves it?
She is looking for a doctor on the Oxford health plan who will support and
help her with the use of humalog in the pump.  Please send me any info you
have directly to my e-mail address, email @ redacted  Thanks!

Mary Bacon