[IP] Re: Waiting for Approval

Hello everyone!
I'm usually the one who that sits back and listens to all the questions and answers on this list. I have learned alot from all of you and will probably be asking questions soon. My Minimed rep just got my paperwork today to send to my Ins. I'm one of the lucky ones because she said it would take only a couple of weeks to get approval!! I can hardly wait to get started and be an official PUMPER!!! :>)
Doug Kilokowski
(Soon to be Pumper)