[IP] no delivery alarm

Can someone with a Minimed 506 tell me how to stop the no delivery alarm?
I was given the manual for the 505 (not very helpful!) and the
instructions in there (press SEL then ACT) didn't work when I got the
alarm (continuous high-pitched beep which lasted for about 5
minutes). I am assuming it was a clogged line as the insulin wasn't
coming out before it went off, then when I bolused 8 units it got to
7.2 and then went off.