Re: [IP] Confusing!!

Tara so like the dawn effect. 3:00 to 6:00a.m. the body has a surge in growth
hormores. All hormores raise bloodsugar except insulin. talk to your DR about
raising your basil rate from 4:00-7:00am being pregnant hormores will be
changing your blood sugar all the time and earlier you asked about baby and
pump my baby loved playing with the tubing while nursing but developed a
passion for pinching skin after that the only one besides myself to pull out
my tubing was my dog who jumped up on me and got tangled in it    GOOD LUCK