[IP] pump history

I just began reading MiniMed's publication, "The Insulin Pump Therapy
Book".  Chapter 1 "Introduction" discusses the history of CSII.  Page 4
(Figure 1) has a photo of the first pump prototype with Dr. Arnold
Kadish of Los Angeles.  It looks like an old style Boy Scout backpack
and he appears to be hooked up to multiple sets of tubing.  It is a real
kick to see, and fills me with gratitude to be alive in 1999 and using
my tiny pump.

Are you familiar with this one?  It would be great if we could (I'll
guess with some permission) scan this historic photo and put it on our
Pumpers webpage!  What do you think?

Janet Riganti