From: denise poole <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted <email @ redacted>
Date: Wednesday, April 21, 1999 3:10 PM
Subject: Re: [[IP] My 1st successful Dual Wave Bolus!]

Donna <email @ redacted> wrote:
Last night I had chinese for dinner.  I have had a real problem in the past
with
eating this.  My trainer had suggested that when I eat these types of meals
try it.  She said it was just trial and error.  It is! The first couple of
times
I tried it things were fine for the first couple of hours but after the
bolus
was gone my bg would climb.  Last night my bg didn't climb but actually came
down! Wooo HOoo!  I was so excited. Before going on the pump I never had a
2hr
pp in the normal range, It feels great!
don"t know what exactly you ate, but from working over 3 yrs in a Chinese
restaurant,I learned this, since they have been under so much flack about
MSG,
they now use sugar to compensate for lost flavor.I absolutely love and crave
Chinese food, {could eat it everyday}, I always ask for it made with as
little
or no sugar added.And you can also ask for sauces, such as sweet and sour on
the side.
Denise
Dxd 1971
Pmpg5/97