Re: [IP] Re: Velosulin Pumpers, I need your help

In a message dated 4/21/99 5:02:29 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  would pray that I would never
 ever ever get another high again >>

I use Velosulin in my pump but always carry a bottle of Humalog with my
supplies.  If I am high, I will give myself an injection of Humalog.  If it
is a problem with the infusion set I will deal with this after giving the
injection.  I have never understood why people forget about syringes when
they are on the pump.  For me they are my safety net.