[IP] Re: $30 blood tests and logbooks

> ANYWAY...I told the insurance company, they contacted the hospital, who
> verified that yes, I did do my own tests since I made sure the nurses wrote
> that in my record every time they came in to do a test - oops they were
> sorry...And insurance turned around and paid ME half of what they recovered...Cool
> eh???
> Sara

Very, very cool.  And a lesson to all about how necessary it is to be a pain in
someone's . . . to get any freaking results.  Just hearing these stories from people
on this list strengthens my resolve to be my own advocate and an advocate for other
less-mouthy diabetics.

p.s.    please send me one of your log book pages.  thanks.