Re: [IP] email @ redacted

Barbara B. wrote:

>I did find one article reference in Diabetes Care that relates to Humalog in
>the pump. You might want to mention it to your endo. I don't have the article
>citation, but if the MD knows how to do a computer search, it should come up.
>It was published within the 1997-1998 time frame.

There's also a reference to it in the January 1999 Clinical Practice
Recommendations, published by the ADA. Try this link, find the section
titled: "S87 Continuous Subcutaneous Insulin Infusion". Print it out, hand
it to your endo.

Hey, what can I say? Sometimes I get lucky and stumble across this stuff <g>
Bob Burnett

mailto:email @ redacted