Re: [IP] email @ redacted

<< On the subject of using Humalog in the pump, she is not aware of anyone
 this.  She is going to check into it  >>

I did find one article reference in Diabetes Care that relates to Humalog in
the pump. You might want to mention it to your endo. I don't have the article
citation, but if the MD knows how to do a computer search, it should come up.
It was published within the 1997-1998 time frame.
Barbara B.