[IP] Re: Velosulin Pumpers, I need your help

I just have to put my two cents.  I think it is so IMPORTANT that doctors DO NOT
put us into a box.  We are ALLLL different.  We all have different reactions to
insulin, food, etc..  If I were seeing your doctor I would hate to think where I
would be.  I use humalog in my pump, if I didn't I would pray that I would never
ever ever get another high again.  With humalog pre pump and on pump it takes a
good 1 1/2 hour for the humalog to take effect.  Yes this is even after changing
sites etc..  Yes, maybe I am in denial and I have some Type 2 stuff going on.
Bottom line your doctor may not be an idiot but I think he is being unjust by
putting all diabetics in a box, this diseases is different for each of us.

Fran B