[IP] Re: asprin

Gina,

My doctor just had me begin taking aspirin to assist in the prevention of heart
attacks.  I've been taking it for three months and have not noticed any problems
with BS.  In addition I've been using aspirin for 36 years of diabetes and have
never known it to be a problem.  No doctor has ever told me that it would effect my
BS's.  I have no research but I guess I am living proof.