Re: [IP] Aspirin

>It was my endo that recommended that I take aspirin daily. And, the amount
>I take is a very small amount... 1/4 strength (81 mg). I've never noticed
>any difference after taking it.

I'm with Sam on this one.  I take the same amount.  My endo recommended I
take it because I have diabetes.  We are more likely to experience heart
problems than non-d folks.

The only side effect I've noticed is that I bruise more easily.  He
suggested that if it is a real problem, to take it every other day instead
of daily.