[IP] Re:

Aspirin doesn't do anything to insulin, and vice versa.  It never was the
case and still isn't.

Geez all this misinformation out there in the real world has given me a
headache---where's that damn aspirin?  :-)

<<<<I have a question (grant it that I have been DM for 32 years and some
stuff has
been updated since I was first diagnosed.)  It was my understanding that
diabetics can not take aspirin because it counteracts insulin.  Is that still
the case?  Research may have proved this wrong by now & I just don't know it.
Just curious.

Wayne Mitzner
The Johns Hopkins University
615 N. Wolfe St.,  Baltimore, MD 21205