Re: [IP] Aspirin

At 01:13 PM 4/21/1999 , you wrote:
>I have a question (grant it that I have been DM for 32 years and some
>stuff has
>been updated since I was first diagnosed.)  It was my understanding that
>diabetics can not take aspirin because it counteracts insulin.  Is that still
>the case?  Research may have proved this wrong by now & I just don't know it.

I haven't heard anything about aspirin counteracting insulin and I'd like
to know if there's more information about this.

It was my endo that recommended that I take aspirin daily. And, the amount
I take is a very small amount... 1/4 strength (81 mg). I've never noticed
any difference after taking it.