[IP] Log Books

Hi:  MiniMed sent me some log books that I like.  They are not too large -
about 7" x 7-1/2".  The top of the page has Times, BG, CHO, Bolus, Basal,
High BH, Ketones, Excer, Set Change.  The bottom part of the page has room
for comments.  It holds a bit over a month's worth of information.  Works
super for me.

I meant to mention this before..I was in a pharmacy in an older part of
Burbank, and guess what I spied in with their diabetic supplies?  Two vials
of litmus paper!  One was red, the other blue.  There was also another little
box that looked 'litmus related' that cost about $32.00.  I know someone was
wondering if it was still being used, but I can't remember who it was.

Take care all, Joanne Mc