Susan,

It takes time with adjusting those basal rates.  Check often! Everyone is
different! Yesterday was a good day and I didn't want to throw the pump across
the room. *S*  Try to pinpoint when your bg is rising and falling so you can
adjust accordingly.  Good Luck and just know that it does get better!

Donna
(Pumping 10 days now)