Re: [IP] question

Cindy,

My PCP didn't know anything about the pump and at least admitted it.  He was
concerned about infections.  He did however send me to someone who did know
about the pump and they recommended it.  I am going take information to him so
he will have it for the next patient.  Education is a continual process and many
doctors either don't have the time or don't take it when it comes to diabetes.

Donna