Re: [IP] My 1st successful Dual Wave Bolus!

It is simply a trial and error thing.  I tried with 1/2 to 3/4 of my bolus now
and then the rest over 3 hours.  It worked last night.  Just keep trying until
you get it.  Being pregnant may vary yours each time as your requirements are
constantly changing.