[IP] Logbooks

I would like to find one like the organizers you get in the store.  One I could
put in the binder for carrying in my purse and then transfer to my notebook at
home.  It also needs a place for what I have eaten and where this way all I have
to do is look back to see how much I bolused for that item and adjust according
to how well it worked.  maybe that is something that needs to be done! (business