Re: [IP] My 1st successful Dual Wave Bolus!

Donna, how'd you do it?  Last week I had pizza, a major problem food for me
in the past, I bolused a couple units and did the square wave part for 3
hours with another couple units.  How do you figure how much before and how
much spread out?

>Last night I had chinese for dinner.  I have had a real problem in the
>past with
>eating this.  My trainer had suggested that when I eat these types of meals to
>try it.  She said it was just trial and error.  It is! The first couple of
>I tried it things were fine for the first couple of hours but after the bolus
>was gone my bg would climb.  Last night my bg didn't climb but actually came
>down! Wooo HOoo!  I was so excited. Before going on the pump I never had a 2hr
>pp in the normal range, It feels great!
>Just had to share

Pumping since 04/09/99
IDDM 15 years, pregnant, due date Sept. 23/99