Re: [IP] IVPrep

Its says on the package it is an antiseptic wipe.  It leaves you skin sticky so
the tape will adhere a little better.  I am allergic to some tapes also but I
didn't have that reaction with the tape alone.  Im planning a trip to Disney and
would like to take something along in case of an emergency change.

Donna