[IP] My 1st successful Dual Wave Bolus!

Last night I had chinese for dinner.  I have had a real problem in the past with
eating this.  My trainer had suggested that when I eat these types of meals to
try it.  She said it was just trial and error.  It is! The first couple of times
I tried it things were fine for the first couple of hours but after the bolus
was gone my bg would climb.  Last night my bg didn't climb but actually came
down! Wooo HOoo!  I was so excited. Before going on the pump I never had a 2hr
pp in the normal range, It feels great!

Just had to share