[IP] Please Stop

Kim, Tara,

Could you please stop this thread?
It has nothing to do with diabetes, insulin pumping.
You are exchanging personal views on one others' lifestyle, I do not believe
this is the intent of this group.
If I'll see more of that or similar threads I'll unsubscribe  :-(

I disagree.  The original question had everything to do with insulin pumping,
unfortunately it was turned into a criticism of ones parenting and not by
just Kim and Tara.  Tara asked about the tubing and her baby pulling it out.
I also sleep with two of my children and Monday started using the pump.  It
hadn't occurred to me that there might be a problem until Tara brought it up.
I for one was grateful for the few who answered with positive suggestions and
that is where it should have ended.

As for your unsubscribing I would like to know (directed to the moderator),
does a topic have to be relative to everyone on the board to be acceptable
here?  Does everyone have to agree for it to be considered worthy? I mean if
it has something to do with diabetes and insulin pumping is it or is it not
worthy of being posted on this board?  I have been here 3 weeks and already
getting a bad taste in my mouth, if I can only ask questions that are
acceptable to all of you without being criticized for my parenting styles or
my opinions.  I am also beginning to feel like I am back in high school and I
have to do everything you all do to be accepted. Very sad.  This should be a
place for support and information.  Unless someone was directly doing
something to cause death and disability which cosleeping does not do.  I am,
as is my husband a health professional and required to report abuse and
neglect and cosleeping is not reportable.

Tara I was also wondering the same thing and I appreciate your question
because I doubt I will ask anything of this group again, after what was done
to you.

dx 3/6/82  age 16