Re: [IP] Re: Questions, Before getting thepump!

 The pump alone is not going to regulate your diabetes. You and the pump will
get you starting down the road to regulating yourself. You will have many ups
and downs at first but you will along with exercise get yourself straightened
out. The pump doesn't mean the end of highs and lows but it does help to
eliminate a great deal of them. At least this is what happened in my case.
Keeping in constant touch with your doctor is an important part of it also. I
hoped I was able to help you.