In a message dated 4/20/99 6:57:59 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< 5.  What are your favorite pump accessories if
 you use any and why? >>

I can't live without the spring loaded clip.  It allows me to clip it to
anything.  Besides that, I like the tshirts & nightgowns with the pockets in
the front for sleeping.  It is much more comfortable for me (rather than
clipping it to pants).  I tried regular pocket t's but 1) the tubing was on
the outside where my cat could get to it and 2) the weight of the pump caused
sagging.  (I've got enough of that anyway-ha ha ha).

Are you adjusting your basals based using the procedures out lined in the
Pumping Insulin book?  I found these to be most helpful.  If you don't want
to starve, it may take you a few weeks.

Good luck,