Re: [IP] Log Books

>Insulin Infusion Specialties has a great logbook!!  Has a spot for every hour
>of the day with a place to put how much insulin and how many carbs you ate
>for each hour.
>Where can you find this log book?  Is this company on the Internet?  Thanks.

I just looked at http://www.insulininfusion.com/products.html and looked
through their list of products. I didn't see a logbook... but, I could have
just missed it.

I was also surprised that none of their products have prices... that would
make me very hesitant to use their on-line catalog. Has anyone used them