Re: [IP] yo quiero people who don't get it

<< if this poem makes any kind of sense to you, you
 should immediately get yourself to a fast-acting carbohydrate!  I was well
under 60
 when it fell out of my brain. >>

I loved it!! Maybe I need to get hypo when I need to get creative. I have
written a few poems of my own. And I even understood it. Warped mind
here...(and I don't have DM...just lots of empathy and insight).
Barbara B.