Subject: [IP] Absorbtion problems/Set Changes

Hi Tracey,

I had this exact same problem except mine was my right side not my left!
What type of set are you using?  When I had my problem I was using the
softset with the inserter.  Once I got up the nerve (Its a really big
needle!) and started using the silhouettes/comforts/tenders I have once
again been able to use both sides.  Now I did have to give my right side a
rest for awhile and the sites don't seem to last quite as long on that side
as on my left, but it is much better than not being able to use it at all.
I hope this has helped some.

Take care.