Re: [IP] Info on new pumps

Nancy,
This would be nice.  With all the pumps I have, I have only ever aquired an
upgrade either b/c the old one stopped working (temporarily) and somehow the
repair process allowed the pump co to help me convince insurance to upgrade or
b/c the warranty was running out and newer features could be medically argued
for.  Unfortunately, new pump acquisition has so often been driven by insurance
that even when I have known about a new release, I generally haven't had access
to it for a while.  I generally find out soon after they announce its coming --
the company home pages do this, or in the newsletter.   Having the newest toys
is always great fun and inspiring!  In our medical system, the only way to
upgrade with insurance coverage seems to be medical necessity.