Re: [IP] Velosulin Pumpers, I need your help

I am not able to use Humulog and I use Velosulin in my pump and am doing very
very good with it. Does she have MM507c pump? If so she may have better BGs
after meals by using either the dual or square wave bolus.
please let her know she can email me..
email @ redacted