Re: [IP] IP] site duration -vs- immune system

In a message dated 04/20/1999 1:39:38 PM Central Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<<  He further elaborated that those who can leave
infusion sets in for longer periods of time may not as strong of an immune

<< What do you all  think????? >>

Oh boy.  I think my immune system must be doomed. <smile>  Then again, I'm
glad it accepts foreign objects for all the pins, screws and rods that are
holding my ankle together.

Marilyn <making light of the fact that just one more thing might be going