[IP] IP] site duration -vs- immune system

I have a question site duration..........

I am curious as to WHY some people can leave an infusion set in longer than
others.  I was always envious of those who can keep an infusion set in longer
than 3 days (our daughter has to change every third day) but recently I was
told to be thankful.  I was skeptical until this person explained that if
your infusion set only lasts 3 days it could be due in part to having a good
immune system which is not allowing a foreign object in the body for an
extended length of time.  He further elaborated that those who can leave
infusion sets in for longer periods of time may not as strong of an immune

Has anyone else heard this and/or does this make sense????  What do you all