Re: [IP] How many days to use an infusion set

In a message dated 04/20/1999 8:10:03 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< The one caveat that keeps me from going longer than 3-4 days with a set is
 concern about long-term tissue damage, which could compromise absorbtion. >>

This is why I contacted MM in the first place.  I *know* that I have no
problems short term, but wondered about any potential future damage.  This
may not be a concern in the future as I am thinking of switching to Humalog
(from Velosulin) and Silhouettes (from SofSets) so may have to switch more
frequently anyway.

Cool!  At least he knows firsthand about the thing.